Attack By Kodiak | Pre-Workout
- 25 servings per tub, as you’ll see this is definitely a one scoop Pre Workout so 25 is a good number.
- Strength & Endurance: 3g of Beta Alanine (Carnosyn). We got used to see 3.2g in most designer Pre Workout, but 3g is just about there
- Energy & Mood: 300mg of Caffeine + 50mg of DMHA. A good mix between good old caffeine and the new DMHA should put you in the zone and give you that kick.
- Focus & Nootropics: 750mg of N-Acytl-Tyrosine, 25mg Cytidine 5’-diphosphocholine, 50mcg of Huperzine – Cool blend of proven focus enhancers, with the Tyrosine in generous doses and the rest, well, not so much.
- Pump / N.O: ATTACK brings in 3g of Citrulline Malate (2:1). 500mg of Arginine and Ornithine, and completes it with Beta Vulgaris. The Bottom Line: An OK list of ingredients (well, except the Arginine) – but unfortunately the dosages are on the lower end and well below recommended dosages.
I love the energy this gives after a long day at work. I am a teacher that worked about 80 hour work weeks. I worked out after my school day and this powder gave me just enough energy to get through my workout, finish up grading/planning, and make it to bed at my normal time.
I love this preworkout! Great pump and energy which makes possible to push for more reps. Do not take after 6 pm since this preworkout make it harder to sleep even more than other preworkouts. This is my favorite preworkout at the moments. Tastes pretty good too.
Very impressive, I a long distance runner about 14 miles every other day and this pre workout works just right, provides me with all the energy I need to get through the long distance workouts. Very happy with the product and happy to have this in my daily /active regimen. No jittery feeling, the ingredients cycle in into your body and cycles right out ......no downers ....this is some excellent stuff, recommend for any of you runners out there !